Default Winterize 2006 Moomba Outback V

I followed the great post that Al had on Winterizing and can't believe how simple it was. So simple, i'm worried we did everything that needs to be done since the dealerships are charging $300 for the service. The only trouble we had was with the rear bolt on the v-drive as we weren't able to get it out. My boat will freeze solid in storage this Winter and i'm wondering if there is any risk. I bought the boat used and it doesn't appear that the bolt had ever been taken out. We actually had a minimal amount of water come out of any of the ports or hoses. That being the case, i hooked everything back up and only left out the two plugs for the motor...again, the boat will freeze this Winter, is there anything i need to worry about?

Thanks in advance for your response!

I too could not get the same nut ..It's like seized right on..tried WD40 but was starting round off the bolt when applying lots of strength.., so I stopped...hope it is not a concern.....
    2008 Moomba LSV, Gravity III, 1100 port.750 in goofy side rear,400 center,650 IBS everything else stock.....Home lake... Glennifer Lake, Alberta Canada...

If both inlet and outlet hoses were disconnected you will be fine. you could blow it out with a shop vac or pour some plumbing antifreeze in the inlet till you see it com out the outlet if you want to be anal
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug