Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Just in case you need another reason. Below are side by sides of the 2014 Axis on the left and 2014 Mondo on the right.

I think that would decide it for me right there!
    2008 Mobius LSV

goofy place for cupholders on the axis.

everyone that gets out of the water and walks across the sunpad will drip lakewater in your adult beverage

party foul......
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Looks like the axis has more room for the baby's car seat and kids toys
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

Quote Originally Posted by shockthis View Post
    Looks like the axis has more room for the baby's car seat and kids toys
    In all fairness that looks like an A22 (22 ft boat) compared to a Mondo (20'6" i believe). A more fair comparison would be the Mondo vs A20 and the Mojo vs the A22. I like how the Axis has the heater tray over the engine, very nice in the cooler months to warm a wet wetsuit or vest but I don't like the 2 piece sunpad, SC does it right with 3 piece sunpads, maybe they could add a heater tray in the newer models with in the increased freeboard?? I also do like the play pen bow on the Axis, the XLV had this but they went away with that model, they need to offer it on the mojo. You can throw a ton of weight up in the bow with the play pen set up and also gain another rear facing seat with the pop up seats. rear facing seats = good! So all in all I would go Moomba again simply out of brand loyalty and our local SC dealer is way better than our local bu/axis dealer but I think if SC and shane took some of my point at heart they would have a hands down superior boat.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

good points on the comparisons of the mondo/a20.

the open bow is one of the appealing things to me about the moomba. I'd have a hard time buying a boat with a playpen due to all the stuff I store up there on the floor(rarely every people) and having to crawl all over everything to get to what I need. usually a few boards, passengers dufflebags and coolers on the floor. the playpen cushion for my boat has never been out of the bag.

just like with cars, every boat has features that some will like and others will want something different.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

LSV

Axis has got to be the Fugliest boats out there!
    Jeff

2012 Outback V