Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    This is the same setup i was working on in the spring when i had all the issues with my trailer lights not being at the proper voltage. My 13 trailer is all LED and i mounted all the lights to the inside of the frame. When i tied them into the trailer harness <like you did> everything went dim and i lost my MOOMBA fender lights.

Planning on woking on this more this winter.

Also i ran Amber the rear of my fenders, then switched to Red. Looks sweet when i use a 9v battery LOL.
    Are the rest of your trailer lights LED? Mine are. I think that keeps my overall voltage draw under what the OEM incandescent lights were.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Sorry it took so long for me to get these for you.

Some of the OCD types would probably freak out with how I have my zip ties, but I don't really notice them.

here is a pic of the end of the trip, hence the double zip tie at the end.

thanks for the pics.. I think ill add this to the winter bucket list.. but i may try a differnt route in mounting the lights, im one on the ocd side haha
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

Quote Originally Posted by powerstroke99 View Post
    thanks for the pics.. I think ill add this to the winter bucket list.. but i may try a differnt route in mounting the lights, im one on the ocd side haha
    Yeah, I've been told that you can use some painter's tape and run a bead of clear silicone to bond them to the trailer. The painter's tape would be on the strip light to make it so you're just getting silicone on the edge of the strip and not covering the LED's.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com