Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

We did a famly trip to powell in 2009 24 hr straight drive for us. I would do it again in a heartbeat and the other day my wife metion we need to go powell again. We book house boats there 9 months in advance and it was cheap compaired to any local lake.

It is a great lake an we had a blast and would try and do it again.
    2007 supra 21v

google maps say's it would be 32hrs for me-thats not going to happen. be close to 2k in truck gas alone
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    I still think if we planned it out far enough, we could do a national jam at lake Powell. I know its a long drag for a lot of us but... houseboat on the lake for a week would be worth it. Once in a lifetime trip.
    Do you have any idea how many sets of tires it would take me on the trailer to get to lake Powell??? I wouldn't have any money left to buy tires for the trip home! If have to sell the boat there and just start over again lol

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Lake Martin would be a good spot for Al,Fl,Ga,Tn moomba owners
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    I still think if we planned it out far enough, we could do a national jam at lake Powell. I know its a long drag for a lot of us but... houseboat on the lake for a week would be worth it. Once in a lifetime trip.
    Actually I'll just hitch a ride with dusty and that way I can enjoy his sweet supra and not buy any tires!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    Lake Martin would be a good spot for Al,Fl,Ga,Tn moomba owners

start planing it, I got one week of vacation for summer of 2014 and plan for that week to be used up on that lake.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I'll see you there! Definitely going back to Lake Martin in July.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Default Dale hollow pics

Where do y'all stay when you go

2013 Moomba LSV
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Rented a house at the last minute and got a nice deal. Here's a source for you:

http://www.lakemartin.com/Rentals/
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

we stayed in a condo in the Stillwaters area.

the good: condo was awesome, docks were awesome, location was good-seems like were in the middle of the lake for exploring, good water for water sports, close to Chucks pizzarea and bar by boat

the bad: ramp-nothing public close by, had to pay $25 to launch and load one time at a local marina, ramp was very nice tho, trailer parking, was offsite from the condo about 10 minutes away in a storage yard-didnt know this ahead of time.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold