Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Wax View Post
    Absolutely, always looking for riding buddies. PM me your number. I'm on Long Lake in Lake Orion. I ride on middle straits and sylvan sometimes too, on friend's boats.

Honestly, barely anybody wakeboards or surfs on my lake and people think it's amazing that I don't need a rope to surf and that I can do a 360 on a surfboard and wakeboard...that's the kind of people I ride with most lol. I have very little drive for progression with those conditions unfortunately!

Sent from my fourth replacement Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 4...
    PM sent, shoot me your info back
    2017 Moomba Craz

Okay guys, I made a Google+ album with some of my wake photos. Keep in mind that this is a 2001 Outback DD. The photos from 2006 are shortly after I got it and we didn't know what we were doing with the wake. The photos from 2009 and 2010 show a better wake. IIRC, we were running about 1000-1200# of ballast and running in the 21.5-22.0mph range. We have tweaked on it some more since then, but I have no photos of it. Also all of us guys are tall, ranging from about 5'-10" to about 6'-3".

https://plus.google.com/photos/10144...KmDpobyqeaK3gE

Thanks guys going to try 400 front locker , 400 in the bow, and 600 each rear locker on wednesday