Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maybe he was looking for a "package" and didn't want anyone sniffing into his business if you know what I mean.
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's Next?)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

Default Disturbing night on the river

Dude! You found him!
    http://www.theprovince.com/touch/story.html?id=8648587

Crazy river with a crazy undertoe, I know of two drownings out there in the past two weeks. I don't have numbers but read about at least five others over the summer.
    -Jake

they smoke some funny stuff up near your way. I'm surprised the river patrol didn't want to at least question him especially if there's commercial traffic.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Dumb people go out in traffic without a care on who they effect,
    Berg, I give you credit for giving a damn, where the swimmer obvious did not.

Been there, unsupervised swimmers crossing the lake all in black Olympic swim suits.

If I was to swim across the lake, I woud wear an orange , yellow or red cap to make sure nobody put me on the bottom of the lake
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Wow Berg!

You've had one hell of a year!
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Yeah, it's been an interesting year to say the least... Kinda hoping for a more boring (and less expensive) season next year.

I've heard/read about way too many drownings out there - people who are accomplished swimmers, even a sheriff deputy on vacation a few years ago - and those were all pretty much mid day events. I bet a river patrol would have rolled on it if they had been in the water. Think that is more of a day shift gig around here. They were at the dock when we dropped in at 5:30 or so, but no where to be seen after that.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Disturbing night on the river

Could have been a drug smuggler. A friend of mine with the DEA said barges dragging barrels of drugs into ports, releasing them, then divers swim out and get them. Attach floatations devices to them, float them up, swim them to shore, load them up. All of this is done at night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    2013 MOJO

wow - thats some crazy stuff right there!

Wow, that is really a crazy story. No one in their right mind would be swimming like that in the dark, especially a "professional" swimmer. There was a swimmer killed here at a local lake a few years ago by a swimmer. The swimmer was out for her regular exercise swim close to the shore and a boat ran her over. It is way to dangerous to swim anywhere there are boats around.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Damn Greg. I never heard about this one. And that was right after we hung out. Crazy man. We'll need to cut you off from the brews sooner next time.

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Dude! You found him!
    http://www.theprovince.com/touch/story.html?id=8648587

Crazy river with a crazy undertoe, I know of two drownings out there in the past two weeks. I don't have numbers but read about at least five others over the summer.
    That would be quite a swim! ROFL!!! I'd like to watch him swim the fish ladders on the dams!!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com