Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Having owned 3 brand new wakeboats, I would say worry less about whether it is a brand new or 2-3 years old, and worry more that you are getting the boat you actually want more.

A wakeboat will last a long time when taken care of and serviced, but seating, storage, features and WAKE/WAVE won't change. I would much rather have a boat a year or 2 old with better seating and storage and wake than a brand new boat that isn't "as" good. Used boats also really hold their value. Have you thought about looking for a used 2012 Mojo? My friend has one and it does everything well, and the wake and especially wave are better than an LSV and quite a bit better than an Outback.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

Quote Originally Posted by NateHaskovec View Post
    On the other hand, my 2013 LSV has 130 hours and has never been to the shop.

My friends $125K G23 has been in the shop 5 times this year and he has gotten a total of 32 hours of use out of it since he bought it.
    HaHa Touche, With that price tag and name you get the Best and Longest Warranty in the industry he will be fine for years to come,I think we finally got my LSV lined out picked it up from the dealer this morning and went straight to the lake,so far so good with fingers crossed.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by papou View Post
    Sampp1963 im not sure where your from in Quebec , but when i bought my LSV the dealers in Que where 8 to 10 thousand $$ more for an LSV then in Ontario . Its just a thought for you.
    I'm from Trois Rivières... 1 hour away from Montréal. I dont know if dealer in Québec would respect the waranty if I by in Ontario...
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

I just saw a used 2012 Nautique 210....... 85,000 $...... Ouch...... I think I'll never be able to buy a Nautique....
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post
    Having owned 3 brand new wakeboats, I would say worry less about whether it is a brand new or 2-3 years old, and worry more that you are getting the boat you actually want more.

A wakeboat will last a long time when taken care of and serviced, but seating, storage, features and WAKE/WAVE won't change. I would much rather have a boat a year or 2 old with better seating and storage and wake than a brand new boat that isn't "as" good. Used boats also really hold their value. Have you thought about looking for a used 2012 Mojo? My friend has one and it does everything well, and the wake and especially wave are better than an LSV and quite a bit better than an Outback.
    Your right..... I bought à good used car last year and it's great.....but à used Nautique, even 2-3 years old Will still be much more expensive then moomba.
    I guess a 2012 Mojo or LSV could be à good call
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..