Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 2005 lsv

Default My 2005 lsv

I wouldn't have ordered these colors, but I like it. Got a whoppin .3 hours on it . But I'm going to work on that Thursday I hope. Suppose to be 60 here in Va.

http://community.webshots.com/myphot...ecurity=OcpXMt

Default Replying to Topic 'My 2005 lsv'

Sweet looking boat. Like the colors a lot. You, by any chance, from Virginia?

Yeah Lynchburg. You ?

I was just wondering which part, didn't know if you were up in the DC area. I live in annapolis. I was just going to refer you to DCwake.com if you were up that area. Its a great site and growing. If you haven't checked it out you should. Hope you get to the boat out soon and ride.

Eric

Mattva65 - did you buy from a local dealer? This boat was down here in Florida. It was a Florida gator boat but it was fully loaded.

Yeah, I bought it from Land OLakes, picked it up in Ocala. Couldn't find a new one locally for the price they gave me.
    Are you from Ocala ?

I am from Ocala. I looked at this one and it was great. Lots of options. Land o Lakes are good people to deal with. I wondered who would benfit from it. It looks great, especially if you are a Uof F Gators fan.... my wife is not. That explains the rest.

I picked up a red 05 lsv instead. Just turned over 3.1 hours.

I'm not a Gator fan either but up here know one should guess that's what the color was intended for. ( I hope)
    I Love the Red. If I had ordered one it would have been all red or all yellow but paid alot more. But I'm very pleased with this one. Let me know when you post a pic.

Originally posted by FlaMoomba

I am from Ocala. I looked at this one and it was great. Lots of options. Land o Lakes are good people to deal with. I wondered who would benfit from it. It looks great, especially if you are a Uof F Gators fan.... my wife is not. That explains the rest.

I picked up a red 05 lsv instead. Just turned over 3.1 hours.

FlaMoomba,

Jeff, from Tampa here. Wanted to know if you've been up to Lake George yet. If you have, what ya think? I'm interested in making a weekend trip up to George and doing at least a day at Silver Glen Springs (is that the one on the west side of George?). Anyway, let me know what you think and maybe we can hook up when I make the trip later this spring/summer.

Jeff

Jeff - I haven't made it to lake george yet, but silver glen is a great place. Unfortunately I am spoiled. We keep our boat on Lake Weir (about a 5,700 acre recreational lake) near Ocala. It takes all of 60 seconds to let the lift down, so we tend to not go far. This summer I plan on showing off the LSV to the "Malibu" crowd. Everyone I know has one so I will stand out in the crowd.