This is the ad

2004 Moomba Mobius LSV. Boat was purchased from Atlanta Marine brand new(I have the original bill of sale and paperwork). I am the second owner.Boat has always been kept in a covered boat house and never in the water overnight. Engine was completely rebuilt at 508 hrs. due to a rod.(Justice marine at lake Oconee GA.)Has just over 600 hrs.now. We no longer use it due to both kids going to college.I upgraded rear ballasts April 2012 to 450 lbs.each side with Jabsco pumps on each side(awesome wake)Boat is in excellent condition in and out.No cracks ,splits ,tears on interior,except for a couple of small places on the bottom corners.Engine is EFI.Factory installed perfect pass and digital depth guage.Hydraulic wakeplate.Nice stereo with sub,ipod hook up and driver controls.Boat runs perfect.Dual batteries.Factory Moomba cover

I am new to this type of boat. Going to look at in the morning and would like your thoughts on specifics to look for and what would be a good/fair price. The engine broke a rod at about 500 hours according to the owner (2nd owner). He said he was on the lake, heard a noise and shut the engine down. Mechanic said it was just one of those random things and the engine was otherwise in great shape. Repaired the damage (not sleeved).

Thanks for the help

Foster