Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks to everyone and this forum for the help and advise. . I did go and look at the boat this morning and purchased it. Got the boat, 2 nice wake boards, surf board and some nice life jackets/ropes and other goodies for 21,500. He wasn't very negotiable on the price but did get the goodies with it. Couldn't argue to hard though, the boat is in very good shape and everything works well including the upgraded ballast system including seperate rate pumps for each of the 3 bags. Looking forward to playing a little tomorrow.

Wolfeman131. Yes I live in Monroe and recently purchased a lake house on Lake Jackson. I am also familiar with Oconee.

Foster

Default Opinions on a possible new to me boat..

There ya go! congrats on the purchase.

Default Opinions on a possible new to me boat..

Congrats on the nice boat and welcome to the forum! Let's see some pics. You'll want to have good "before" shots once you get you boat all upgraded...

Awesome, even the asking price you paid was already a great deal so you did very well. Congrats!

Sent from my fourth replacement Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 4...
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Congrats!!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Well nuts. If I had known you had a lake house I would have told you to pass. I have so many boats at my house my boat often doesn't hit the water. Plan for serious storage. I have a 40x50 ish metal building, full.

I turned the garage into a bunk room with 3 bunk beds with window air. The kids love it.

With guests, outsource food planning, or byof.

Scheduling guests is a total pain. Probably is not an answer. Establish the rule early, first arrive, fist pick on the bedrooms, eliminating the who you like best conundrum. Everyone else gets to camp or hit the resort/hotel. I make a few exceptions for wives. Guys without them camp.

Every spring I have an opening weekend, inviting all from last year to help get ready. I usually have a major improvement then as well.

We took all the carpet out and put in valure ? laminate from Home Depot - love it.

We allow no electronics before dark. Remember tether ball, corn hole, horse shoes, badminton, flashlight tag? It's on.

I have a set-up tear down checklist. I put a main water shutoff in the laundry room, you will sleep better.

Alarm.com will also help you sleep. Love it as well.

Kids clean up after dinner, you will have to monitor the wives but they eventually get it.

I have the Boy Scouts every year. They camp and I bring in a porta potty, the house is invisible.

If you live there, never mind. Mine is really just a double wide, still, you will have a grand time of it.

Really, both are great family investments. Really check the board bindings and upgrade as needed. The best kneeboarding is airrageous if you can find one. They fly.

Enjoy,

SD2
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth