Default Storing my Moomba Questions

I have a 2013 mojo 2.5 with the 330 indmar.

I was fortunate enough to be able to put it inside a heated and cooled year around storage facility we own. However, I do have questions on what to do while it sits for 5-6 months.

What I’ve done so far:
    Drained the muffler , took the ballast bags out of the rear & drained them, hooked the battery charger up, and put marine stabil In the gas tank. I did not run the boat with Stabil In it, I only did it after I stored it.

Any thoughts on what else I’m missing before the 5 month hibernation? Any water anywhere else need to be drained? Someone said the engine block. I’m assuming that’s different than the oil pan. Anyone know where that drain is?

Thanks

The small amounts of fuel left in the fuel rail and injectors, will degrade at a faster rate, then the large amount left in the tank. This is why running the engine to circulate the treated fuel into the remaining fuel system is best. Are your going to have an issue come spring? No, not at all. Just offering best practice for nect time.

Im also a huge proponent of an end of season oil change. Used oil is corrosive, so changing the old oil out, then running the engine to circulate the fresh oil, is a good idea.

If the engine is raw water cooled and you drain muffler/exhaust, may as well drain rest of engine.