Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Looks good to me! Thanks, can't wait to try this out but unfortunately that means early next summer! Man that seems like a long way off.
    Jesse

2014 Mondo

I've driven the Mondo and it has the feel of a much bigger boat than the LSV. Moomba has hit the nail on the head with the Mondo and are making them as fast as they can. I was at the factory yesterday and just have to say I have pipe dreams as my wife would say. Picked out the interior colors, no more white for me. The deck will be red, now just need to dial in the hull and sides. Plus sell my LSV

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    I've driven the Mondo and it has the feel of a much bigger boat than the LSV. Moomba has hit the nail on the head with the Mondo and are making them as fast as they can. I was at the factory yesterday and just have to say I have pipe dreams as my wife would say. Picked out the interior colors, no more white for me. The deck will be red, now just need to dial in the hull and sides. Plus sell my LSV
    No more white for you? What interior colors are you going with and why the change? Just curious as I hope to finalize these options soon for a new Mondo.
    Jesse

2014 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by spader View Post
    No more white for you? What interior colors are you going with and why the change? Just curious as I hope to finalize these options soon for a new Mondo.
    Our first Moomba had the light gray and did not show the dirt like this one with white. I thinking dove gray and the light gray with red piping. Monday i will post a pix with grays and green.

Quote Originally Posted by snowboardcorey View Post
    Here is a shot of the surf wake. Set up is 10.4 mph, stock ballast (center and port) full, 300lbs under the obs seat and two people in the boat. Wake plate set to 50% down. Attachment 18452
    Ok. I think this is my first post. That might seem dumb, but I have been trolling info for a long time (thank you for all the info!) and did not even realize that I had already reg. so I don't know if I posted along time ago. Anyway, I finally put money down on a Mondo!!! Which gets me to my question. What is an obs seat? and how did you add the #300, in a fatsac? It may sound as if I am clueless but I have been skiing since I was about 7, but from about 25-40 I was not able to do it at all. When I got back on the water I did not see much skiing...... just wakeboading. So I picked that up and now I need a v drive boat so we can surf, and on these "newer" things.... I am clueless. Just trying to decide if I should add additional ballast right away or wait. Thanks BTW love the pic of the wake, looks like a great time!
    Last edited by TJockey; 11-25-2013 at 12:38 AM.

Default Is the Mondo the right boat for me?

Surf = addtl ballast right away

either call wakemakers or pm MLA(mike) on here and they can set you up with what you need and all the install directions. you will want more ballast for surfing from the start

welcome and post pics when you pick it up..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks wolfeman131 and sandm for the info. I have a april 1st delivery date so that gives me a lot of time to plan.

Awesome! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics

Quote Originally Posted by TJockey View Post
    What is an obs seat? and how did you add the #300, in a fatsac?
    I'm not sure where you saw "obs seat" but I'm sure someone just abbreviated the phrase "observer's seat" which simply means the seat across from the driver traditionally occupied by the observer of the skier (required by most states' laws). The ballast bags in these boats are mostly plug and play so you replace a smaller or "stock" bag with an aftermarket larger bag to increase the available weight. Good luck to you!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!