Default moomba mobius xlv

Thinking of purchasing a 2006 moomba mobius xlv just wondering what everyone thought of them and what kind of wake I can expect for wakeboarding and a little surfing before I drive a ways to go check it out thanks
    98 Outback
    PCM LT1

Default moomba mobius xlv

I would look up jmvotto user name. He has a 2012 xlv, which is the same hull and probably his posts would give you good insight into that boat. Also, a quick search of xlv should give you plenty of info. Good luck! Great boat.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

I love it for its size, and the seating capacity, slalom skiing is really out with the big wake, wake boarding wake cleans up around 21 to 22 , so it is washy for slow speeds, very surfable with minimal weight, but a real decent wave when loaded, not like the mojo though....

Tons of storage , love the playpen and basement under it.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

My understanding is that that hull was redesigned in 2008.

http://www.wakeboardingmag.com/boats...bius-xlv-2008/

Moomba’s flagship wakeboard boat, the Moomba Mobius XLV is revamped for 2008 with new features, styling and performance upgrades, including a new hull design and wake enhancements.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com