Thread: 2006 Mobius LS

Hybrid View

Default 2006 Mobius LS

I posted this today, maybe it will go and I'll get to start shopping for spring (In ND that means early June)

don't know if I am excited or not if it goes, my first boat, my families first boat, kids (and I) have learned a lot on this one. oh well, Cheers to new memories on a new boat!!

http://fargo.craigslist.org/boa/4058301684.html
    06 Mobius LS

Your ad mentions "I have bags and a pump that we can discuss" -- what do you have and would you be willing to sell separate? I'm looking for two 750s and a pump...
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

let me see how it all goes, I have 2 450s and a 750, and a tsunami pump. if it doesn't sell, ill need them next summer again
    06 Mobius LS

Nice price on the boat, good luck!
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

so.... my local dealership got a new LSV and a Mondo in 2 weeks ago, I went by hoping to see a Mondo up close.....
    price drop to 26K. I'm ready to buy one of these beauties. I need the eyes and ears of the Moomba forum to make it happen.

thanks
    06 Mobius LS

Did you discuss a trade? My local dealer gave me a surprisingly good trade offer, likely so they could move a new boat.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Default Re: 2006 Mobius LS

I was audited for my boat purchase in Illinois, the state tried to say my 02 lsv was worth 30k! and that the value I used of 12k was too low..

They said they got the 30k figure from Nada online, however no matter what options I choose never reached 30k..

The audit was actually pretty easy..showed a withdrawal of 18k, a receipt from the sellers bank and I provided an itemized list of how I determined the boat itself was only worth 12k..-3k trailer, covers, ropes, etc, etc -3k, perfect pass, -1k... sent it all via email..

Just saved my coworker 1500$ using the same for a truck he purchased..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Probably easier to do with a used car/boat, but not so easy with new when you have to produce a purchase agreement....

2013 Outback V
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

this dealer is notorious for bad customer service be it a snowmobile, boat, pontoon, camper. it has been 2 days now and I have not heard back. believe me I get a: "they don't want your boat" argument.... at the same time I can be at a dealership within a 2 hour drive and get a Moomba from them. hardest part for my knee-jerk personality is that there is a Centurion at our Bass Pro Shop boat dealer, that has had my attention all summer as it has sat covered up since June-ish on their lot. they probably want to move that one also.......
    06 Mobius LS