Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scott you know that they have a direct flight out of Appleton right?
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    that's a bummer drew. lake lasvegas will make an interesting venue. it's MUCH more intimate than minnesota and a great shoreline to watch from. I still can't believe they got on that lake as it's non-motorized and private.

cheaper to fly to phoenix or la and drive? only 4-5hrs from each.

I'm sure Ridin could recommend a few hotels off-strip that would offer daily or hourly rates

HAHA I would know nothing about the hourly rates.... BUT there are some nice, cheap local hotels. Drew idk if you guys have spirit airlines out there but they fly into Vegas and are usually dirt cheap...

Ya Lake Las Vegas is a PERFECT spot, i have dreams nightly of being able to get out on that lake lol...
    2014 Moomba Mojo- Exiled Out!!
    04 XLV- 2 REV 10's & REV410- All JL Audio amps

We where going to stop by on the way back from Powell but since you cant have the boat on the lake i dont see the point. No way am i going to sit on the shore and have a boat on my truck in the parking lot.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    Scott you know that they have a direct flight out of Appleton right?
    ya. issue is my mom is moving back to henderson that weekend. if I flew down, I'd be obligated to spend the time helping my bro in law and his bud unpack a uhaul and set up a house. there would be no water time.

I'll stay here and save the vacation this year for the caribbean in January

and Mike, if you saw that lake, you'd see that 2 wakeboats would be an overpopulation on that lake. could always show up and park in the lot as moomba advertising be nice to see a good portion of the crew from the polar bear and I bet Jeff will be there peddling boards.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    We where going to stop by on the way back from Powell but since you cant have the boat on the lake i dont see the point. No way am i going to sit on the shore and have a boat on my truck in the parking lot.
    You could always put it on Lake mead, which is directly across the street??? Let me know if you are going to come by, would be nice to meet some other members!!
    2014 Moomba Mojo- Exiled Out!!
    04 XLV- 2 REV 10's & REV410- All JL Audio amps

Quote Originally Posted by Riding23 View Post
    Drew idk if you guys have spirit airlines out there but they fly into Vegas and are usually dirt cheap...
    Yes, we do have Spirit out of Atlanta & thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, there flights times stink and when you have 5 in your crew, you're dropping a few grand in a hurry. Just not in the cards for us this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Riding23 View Post
    You could always put it on Lake mead, which is directly across the street??? Let me know if you are going to come by, would be nice to meet some other members!!
    Plans always changing and now there wont be time to hit any extra places.
    After the wedding Friday, Saturday we head up to Powell, 89 had a landslide and took out the bridge + 1/4 mile of the highway, so the detour adds an hour to the trip.
    We come back to Phoenix Thursday afternoon
    Friday we are headed to Tucson to visit with my mom and show her pics, <she had a bad accident last month and cant make the wedding or the house boat >
    Saturday we pack the truck and boat for the trip home.
    Drive back to UT on Sunday to see Grams for a day, she can't make the wedding due to age and travel <Monday>
    Tuesday make the drive to OR
    Wednesday unpack gear, put the boat away.
    Thursday back to work for 2 days, have to catch up, then off another 5 and hopping for some Hagg Lake Time lol
    Last edited by mmandley; 09-18-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]