Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Default Re: Projected Last Day on the Water

Thought my last day was last weekend, 80 in Chicago, had my first bad wipeout of the season. Landed backwards and caught the edge, felt every joint in my spine separate, like one of those bendy straws when you pull them straight.. Looks like we might get another day this weekend so I can end the season on better terms..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Default Projected Last Day on the Water

Last weekend on the water was my sons first time on a surfboard, after going rope less and really getting the hang of it, he has to wait all winter now to get back on it
    http://youtu.be/fLlsolE0Akc

2013 Moomba LSV
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

could be this weekend 10-20-13 with a forecast hight of 85 , not sure what the lake temp will be. Wife is not overly excited about going much longer and my daughter wont be trying anything till next spring after spraining her knee a month ago.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

We are still at in the PNW. Weather has been pretty nice, mid 60s and water has been 60 also. Going to be going out again tomorrow.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

It's 56 here this morning. Going down to 42 tomorrow night. My river has dropped to a frigid 70 degrees. I no longer have anyone willing to go out. Boo (not the halloween BOO!). Might have to run a Craigslist ad for riders.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    It's 56 here this morning. Going down to 42 tomorrow night. My river has dropped to a frigid 70 degrees. I no longer have anyone willing to go out. Boo (not the halloween BOO!). Might have to run a Craigslist ad for riders.
    Over here we have been having a streak of manageable fall weather. we've been seeing upper 60's and low 70's with sunshine. Water temps are dipping to 59/60 degrees. Definitely full wetsuit weather. But it's awesome to have the river to ourselves and the extra smooth water.

What we're finding is that the people that are willing to go out are starting to be those of us that all own boats. Today we'll be going out and each person going owns their own boat, but we're all just going out on one. It's actually kinda nice to vary up the boats and not have to take yours out every time. I met both of the guys I'm talking about with a thread I posted on Wakeworld. One has a Tige and the other has an MB Sports. Heck, I met Newty and his Moomba through that same WW thread.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Snowed this am glad the boat is away
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Lookin like we will go out Wednesday. Take a half day from work. 81 degrees. Will ski and wakeboard
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Out yesterday, water temp was down to 58-59. Air temp was in the upper 60's. Had the river to ourselves.

The only people that are willing to go out are the die hard enthusiasts, many of us that are all boat owners. Yesterday 3 of the 4 in our crew had our own boats and the other one used to have his own. It's actually kind of nice deciding which boat we're riding on! It was nice to leave my boat at home!

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Well it's officially over for the season, I picked up the boat from the dealer from being winterized, now to drop it off Monday to have all the LEDs installed

2013 Moomba LSV
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David