Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

I think I'm finally going to take the boat out of the water today...I'm going out for one last surf session in a few minutes; it's 46 degrees and I bet the water isn't much warmer lol! Ironically, this will be the first day I'll actually wear my wetsuit!
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Unfortunately, the 12th was my last. I am working on cleaning and detailing her for the winter nap.
    <sigh>
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Sadly my boat has been winterized and wrapped up for its winter nap for nearly 5 weeks already. Today we finally got our first real snow. 4'' on the ground so far. Still Snowing. Now i officially know ,boating season is over. We usually have already had snow by now,this fall has been one of the nicer ones as it was 70 degrees just on Friday. Those are typical summer days here at times...
    07 Outback DD

Last Saturday 10/26 did end up being my last day surfing, and ironically only my first late season ride where I actually wore my wetsuit though lol! Not a bad last ride for Michigan though, it did snow a little Saturday afternoon after I was done riding (nothing stuck).

I winterized it last Sunday, thank you cab (Al) for the very detailed winterization instruction thread. My entire time owning a wake boat (this is 8th winter, 1st with my LSV), I was always too lazy to learn how to do it myself although I am pretty mechanically inclined. I had a deal with another brand boat dealership and they winterized my Supra for $100 every year (I did my own oil changes though), but that deal apparently ran out last year as they charged me full price. I now see how easy it is, and can't believe I even paid $100 for it before.

Next step will be trans and v-drive fluid changes. I might do it this weekend before she gets cleaned and put in the pole barn, or I might wait until spring. I bought everything required when I picked up my winterization stuff, but I'm just dreading it as the work space down there is tight and I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing (even with the nice details from DOCDRS). I got the O'Reilly's brand fluids too, hopefully they're acceptable.
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Default Projected Last Day on the Water

Air temp 82, sunny skies, water 68 - no end in sight.

Crossed 300 hrs on the boat today. We have had the boat since mid July 2011.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Default Projected Last Day on the Water

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    Air temp 82, sunny skies, water 68 - no end in sight.

Crossed 300 hrs on the boat today. We have had the boat since mid July 2011.
    How are the lakes down there? You tried a few spots or are they limited?
    -Jake

Wrapped it up yesterday
    It will be back next year cleaner, better sounding and heavier than ever. I have a list as long as my arm of things to do
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Last Day here was 10/26 didnt even need to drysuit it. Luckily got the boat indoors on friday as winter hit hard here saturday, now is time for a good cleaning and prep for the long winter ahead.
    2012 Mojo

I made it to November! Went out after work on Friday and had the river basically to ourselves. It was calm enough that we got to play right off the Vancouver WA waterfront just past the launch. I'm sure that the people that were eating dinner at all the waterfront restaurants thought I was freaking nuts. Water temp was 54 degrees and we got in our fun, got home, and had the boat covered before the skies opened up and poured rain the rest of the night.

Got in that last trip and realized that my bilge pump is about to take a dump. Glad it lasted to the end of the season and I can deal with it later.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by moombabound View Post
    Not so fast. Got in one more day.
    Air 57.
    Water 50.
    That Mastercraft in that picture looks like a boat I used to see on Wizard Lake all the time owned by a dude named Graham!
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!