Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wax View Post
    How does the speedo work on my boat? My old boat had the old system with the venturi tubes, and if I didn't winterize by the first frost the water in the tiny tubes would freeze and crack the tubes, therefore no speedos in the spring (and sometimes no gauges at all). So usually I would try to be winterized by early October, but I'd ride until there was ice on the water if it was up to me.
    Look under the boat, Port side, black wheel with nubs, thats the speedo sensor.

Last year we made it out till first week of Oct, then delivered the Fierah <LSV> to the new owner.

This year with our AZ trip on the 13th through the Oct 3 i am getting a nice kick to the end of my summer. I still hope to get out at least once in October, sometimes 2x so i can winterize. All depends of the rain and cold air show up.

This week has been weird because we are getting a lot of rain, 60s - 70s temps. Today should be 80 and im sure muggy LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Well if it's a black wheel, then that already answers my question lol. Does perfect pass run off the same pickup? I don't have gps.

Sent from my piece of crap Galaxy SII that Sprint won't replace...
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Default Projected Last Day on the Water

I can't answer this yet because I just moved to the south and I am betting we can get in some days into late October or November. But we also want to spend quite a bit of fall time camping, and then there's Saturday college football and Sunday NFL! Need to think about all this.

We just signed a contract on a house and the garage is 25 ft deep so I'll be storing the boat in there thankfully and no more damn shrink wrapping it every winter. I'll make another thread about it once inspections go ok and post pics. We're super excited!
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Sounds like thing are settling in week for you CnS. Before long you'll be wearing a10 gallon cowboy hat and have some levi garrett in the cheek

sent from Apple's competitor via tapatalk 4
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

For me it will be November sometime here in AZ. I could push further if i had a full suit.
    2007 Moomba LSV

Memphis weather can be tricky, if I'm optimistic I would say November at the absolute latest, with bow season starting in 3 weeks here it may be early October. With the weather being in the low 90's today, I have a good feeling summer may be here for a while
    2011 Supra 21V
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax
    Wetsounds Icon8's

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Sounds like thing are settling in week for you CnS. Before long you'll be wearing a10 gallon cowboy hat and have some levi garrett in the cheek

sent from Apple's competitor via tapatalk 4
    Haha well I usually have skoal in the lip so I fit in well down here in the Carolina's! Actually I've met more damn people from the northeast here than actual true Carolinians. I tried to get away from the northeast but everyone has and is moving down here! Waitress tonight was from Philly and a penn state grad, she saw my Notre Dame shirt and asked me where we were from.

Things are great down here, we love it!
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

No place in my calendar for an "off season" this year. I plan to be a year round guy now.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Well considering I sold my boat last night id say im done for the year... sold it to a great guy and I hope he ends up on here.. I told him about sll the great info. To be found so we will see... now the hunt for a new one begins
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    Haha well I usually have skoal in the lip so I fit in well down here in the Carolina's! Actually I've met more damn people from the northeast here than actual true Carolinians. I tried to get away from the northeast but everyone has and is moving down here! Waitress tonight was from Philly and a penn state grad, she saw my Notre Dame shirt and asked me where we were from.

Things are great down here, we love it!

Glad things are nice in the carolinas, it sucks down here in Texas. All the lakes dry up towards the end of every summer and reveal scores of dead bodies, everyone is jerk and no one can drive. It's way to hot and the air smells like either cow poop or sulfur from the oil fields that constantly pollute. The roads are falling apart, pot holes everywhere and you have to know spanish if you want to go out to eat. Texas sucks, no move here, ever.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD