Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default heater craft question

I've seen a few posts about installing a heater craft heat system and I'm considering doing the same. Can anyone tell me which unit/system I should get? It looks like most people have a 3 tube/hose system with 2 ports on the walk through and one behind the driver. I looked at the heater craft web site and they have a sport series and a pro series? Plus, their 3 port system only shows 2 tubes/hoses and one Fixed Louver? Any help on which system and where to purchase it would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, it's for a 2008 mobius LSV.

Yes that is the one most purchased

Three flex ports one fixed, loved it on my obv
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

It really depends on what you want. My first one was a 3 port, 2 flex/1 fixed louver. The next one was a 4 port, 3 flex/1 fixed louver. I ran the 3rd flex to come out behind under the driver seat.

where are you guys putting the fixed louver? also, any idea where to get one for a descent price?
    Thanks

Down by your feet, on top of hump or sub if you have one, someplace to warm the drivers little piggies. Lol
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

We've used the crap out of heater this year, so much so the tubes need to be replaced...

I have the 4 port version, with 4 tub heaters and one fixed vent driver side floor near your feet. The three tubes are in the walkway and 1 behind the driver seat. The weather around here has mostly been in the 60's all summer so we've had the heat on most days...
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Good deal, thanks for the replies. Where is everyone getting their heaters from? I plan on doing the install myself.

I don't understand this heater thing at all. Now A/C, that might make some sense.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    We've used the crap out of heater this year, so much so the tubes need to be replaced...

I have the 4 port version, with 4 tub heaters and one fixed vent driver side floor near your feet. The three tubes are in the walkway and 1 behind the driver seat. The weather around here has mostly been in the 60's all summer so we've had the heat on most days...
    Where you located?

I'm wondering if a heater would extend our season at all - and if it would be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I don't understand this heater thing at all. Now A/C, that might make some sense.
    I've seen one of those A/C thingies before in a store... You set your beer in front of it to keep it cold?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Re: heater craft question

I'm in Chicago, we usually start in May/June and end in Oct. We're usually the first and last boat out for the season.

The heater is a great addition, not only for the hardcore boarders going late into the season, but for everyone else it helps with those cold early starts or cool days. Not to mention it keeps the gfriend happy so she will spot longer thus letting us board longer..

Of course you can't please everyone, now I get complaints it's too hot and turn of the heater, followed by is the heat on?!?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead