Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 86century View Post
    Nice, You are lucky I didn't see that one. Ours came from aquamarine of Anderson. good people.

Yeah I like the guys up there. Where do you boat at? You have to be some what close to where I am.

Quote Originally Posted by 13mobiusLSV View Post
    sharp looking boat, I saw it a few weeks back. I just bought aquamarines red mobius LSV and pick it up tomorrow. hope you get to enjoy it a few more times this season with this weather.
    I think they had the red LSV there when I went up there. Great looking boat but the payment was a little high for me and they wouldn't take my old boat on trade. This weekend is supposed to be 80 and sunny. I will be out on Morse Lake all day saturday.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

I'm on the southside so when I stay local I'll go to Monroe. Long weekends I'll go to dale hollow or Norris.
    2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

I'm on the southside so when I stay local I'll go to Monroe. Long weekends I'll go to dale hollow or Norris.
    We usually make a trip or 2 down to Monroe. We usually get a campsite on the lake and hang out all weekend.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Congrats on the new Boat,I have the exact same boat i ordered mine from Aqua as well at last years boat show same color scheme but some different options we also go to Dale Hollow, Sunset marina,havent been to Norris yet but here great things about it,locally we spend most of are time at Mississinewa,I could have saved you a few bucks i am thinking about ordering a SA or SC this winter and i could have sold you mine HaHa,Enjoy the LSV there awesome
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post
    Congrats on the new Boat,I have the exact same boat i ordered mine from Aqua as well at last years boat show same color scheme but some different options we also go to Dale Hollow, Sunset marina,havent been to Norris yet but here great things about it,locally we spend most of are time at Mississinewa,I could have saved you a few bucks i am thinking about ordering a SA or SC this winter and i could have sold you mine HaHa,Enjoy the LSV there awesome

We are up at Mississinewa a lot. It's about a 1.5 hour drive for me but I like it a lot more then Morse for a few reason. On weekends during the summer it cost $30 to launch and Morse is to small and to crowded. It's supposed to be 80 tomorrow. You guys going to be out?
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    We are up at Mississinewa a lot. It's about a 1.5 hour drive for me but I like it a lot more then Morse for a few reason. On weekends during the summer it cost $30 to launch and Morse is to small and to crowded. It's supposed to be 80 tomorrow. You guys going to be out?
    Yea, I wish i could go Saturday,Wife has to work and my Daughter is in some activities at the James Dean Festival this weekend,will be going on Thursday just to cruise around and do some fishing,I love the look of the bass boats when we pull up and cast with them,im sure they think you got a lot of nerve wanting to be friends now after you tried to drown us all summer,30 bucks to launch really,ouch i dont think ill ever hit that lake.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Yea, I wish i could go Saturday,Wife has to work and my Daughter is in some activities at the James Dean Festival this weekend,will be going on Thursday just to cruise around and do some fishing,I love the look of the bass boats when we pull up and cast with them,im sure they think you got a lot of nerve wanting to be friends now after you tried to drown us all summer,30 bucks to launch really,ouch i dont think ill ever hit that lake.
    I haven't been to the James Dean Festival in years. Yeah fishermen hate us. I have a few buddies who have bass boats and they complain at me all the time. Yeah it's not worth the $30 at all. A lot of jackass boaters who aren't paying attention and almost run into you because they are pulling tubers and looking behind them. But it's a mile from my house and I don't feel like driving that far or using that much deisel this weekend.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    I haven't been to the James Dean Festival in years. Yeah fishermen hate us. I have a few buddies who have bass boats and they complain at me all the time. Yeah it's not worth the $30 at all. A lot of jackass boaters who aren't paying attention and almost run into you because they are pulling tubers and looking behind them. But it's a mile from my house and I don't feel like driving that far or using that much deisel this weekend.
    I hear yea on the gas, Im sure i will run into you some time next summer,wow thats sucks did I just say next summer,it is what it is, it will be another long winter but when you have a boat sitting in the garage ever winter seems to get longer.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Tater, let me know if you want to go to Norris Lake, our condo is currently open for every weekend in October. Pm me if you want details.
    Why are you looking to sell your new LSV, was it not much different from your 06?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    Tater, let me know if you want to go to Norris Lake, our condo is currently open for every weekend in October. Pm me if you want details.
    Why are you looking to sell your new LSV, was it not much different from your 06?
    I think i am going to hang on to my LSV for a while,I did a Demo of the SA and SC and just have to have one,but i would have to take a loss on a trade-in and selling it myself is time consuming and i dont have that kind of time for joy riders and look-a-loos,besides cant you have just as much fun in a 50K boat as to a 100K,Thats my wifes philosphy anyway HaHa PM sent about the condo.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim