I just got a '13 Moomba Mobius LSV and I've tried a few times to set the boat up for surfing. I ride goofy footed and I weigh 200lbs and I'm riding a 5'6" Liquid Force "Fish" board.

Here's what I've done so far:
I've filled the middle hard tank 600lbs, filled the right side bag 600lbs and ran 9.5 - 10.5 mph with the wake plate all the way up. Also my wife (driving) and kids were on the right side as well.

I get a decent wave (about 3' tall). But I don't know what I'm doing wrong because I can't get to the speed that allows me to drop the rope.

Maybe it is just my surfing technique. I'm near OKC and we are gonna go to the lake every weekend we can until my wife says it is too cold for her to go. I have a heater on the boat so it will probably be mid-late November before we winterized the boat. (I'm hoping)

We love being on the lake and if anyone wants to meet up and split the gas we're willing to share the boat with pros and novices alike.

If a "pro" wants to come give some wake boarding and wake surfing lessons I would gladly offer free days worth of pulls for their trouble.

Help!

Using Tapatalk on my Aye-phone