Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i can barely squeeze my XLV through a 9x8 garage door with removing guide poles/mirror/lowering tower etc.. good luck.. all else fails build a new house with a bigger garage
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

Quote Originally Posted by Worlds22SSV View Post
    have a 16" drop hitch to clear it puts the trailer about 3" off the ground, i have to use a floor jack to lower it onto the ball back it up and than floor jack back up.
    winner winner..swap hitch, no tire adjustments..It is possible and does happen every weekend. As noted, one does have to take the racks off.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdye View Post
    winner winner..swap hitch, no tire adjustments..It is possible and does happen every weekend. As noted, one does have to take the racks off.
    Well maybe with all that work, but I dont think a dealer should tell you it fits, without telling you all the work it takes.

The LSV was always advertised right from the dealer as a 7ft garage door fit, and unless you had a slope it would roll right in.

The Mojo can't just be backed right in, it has to have modifications.

I personally would not want to do all that. to make it fit.

Hell, i hate that i have to take 2 speakers down because my tower wont spring back up with 6 on in the garage LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]