Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mojo Garage Dimensions

I am hoping to buy a Mojo this week, but my last hang-up is the garage dimensions. I can fit length and width, but it is the height that I am concerned about. I have a 7ft garage door and the dealer tells me with the tower down the highest point is the bimini bracket at 6'-11". Does that sound right? If I have to let some air out of the tires I am comfortable with that too.

Any one been successful in putting a mojo under a 7ft door?

Yes, every weekend. My entrance has a downward slope to the garage door. I do have to swap hitches to lower the tongue very low to get in the door.

Will the dealer let you take one home for a test fit? It's gonna be close. May have to unhitch and lower the tongue all the way down withe the jack and push in by hand.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I am sure the dealer would but it is about 200 miles just to check it out.

That is what I figure either change the drop on the hitch or jack it in. I was also considering lowering the tire pressure too if I had too.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    push in by hand.
    haha not a chance I could do that with mine sitting on a dual axle. single was easy to move.

I was in the same boat(literally) you are with mine last summer. it will be close. what's your house made out of? I was prepared to "shave" a few inches out of the header on my garage and push the trim up a tad. most 7ft garage doors will allow a few inches more of clearance. doing that all depends on what you have above the garage. living sq ft, forget it. a few trusses for the roof, shave away at the header.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

What are you serious? The Mojo fits in a 7ft Door? I call BS.

I have an 8 ft door on my garage and it barely fits through it. My rotating wake board rack almost rubs the door seal.

Now i have a leaf spring trailer, not the torsion but i don't see the tower being folded down and torsion axle being low enough for a 7ft. The LSV barley fits in a 7ft with the tower down and the Mojo is almost a full foot taller on the trailer then an LSV.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

get a boat storage and ave the hassle
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

my experience

i have a 7' door and a LSV on a double axle spring trailer with no factory racks on the tower-i fit with just about a inch of clearance. no way it would fit with the racks on it. just saying this for a for a reference point as the Mojo sits taller on the trailer

swapping hitch's, lower air presure and reinflateing will get old real fast, actually anything other than putting the tower down and backing in gets old fast-even doing this is old now

when I ordered my boat i was concerned about the garage height issue and contacted boat mate about this, i was told both styles (spring and torsion) sit at about the same height, and that the torsions with the 18" wheels sit a little higher.

my.02
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I store my mojo in a 7ft over the winter. Racks have to come off. No way around it. Other than that, yes it is possible. The mojo is worth the Trouble!!!!
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

I don't know the difference between my Launch and the MOJO but i get mine into a door that has an 80" opening. i have a 16" drop hitch to clear it puts the trailer about 3" off the ground, i have to use a floor jack to lower it onto the ball back it up and than floor jack back up.
    2008 22SSV Worlds