Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How did you plumb your IBS to fill from ski locker bag? Wakemakers told me it wouldn't work when I was going to do it.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

Default 11' LSV wake surf ballast set up

Just use the vent line off your center sac as the new fill/drain for the IBS and then add a new vent line to the IBS using the thru hull that was originally used for the center sac.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

^^ this assumes you have reversible pumps that is
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

You can do the same thing if you don't have reversibles-- almost. Run a line from the top port on the front of your center bag up (either all the way around or drill a hole in the floor somewhere up front like I did) to the top of the IBS bag. Run a vent line from the other top port on the IBS bag back to the drain line or your center bag (pretty high up close to the outlet). I used a "Y" connector and a check valve on each side. I also drilled a new thru hull next to the one for the center drain and dedicated that to the IBS drain. I added a drain pump to the driver's side rear leg of the IBS bag. Some have added two drain pumps. My IBS is not very big so I go with one and it gets done about the same time as the center bag.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    Just use the vent line off your center sac as the new fill/drain for the IBS and then add a new vent line to the IBS using the thru hull that was originally used for the center sac.
    I did exactly what he said. I did replace the vent line with a larger size hose to the IBS. Same size as runs from the pump to the bags, I think it is 1 inch.

Also, look up suck gate on the message board here and make one. Best $25 I've ever spent on the boat.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron