Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Follow Up - I dropped it off a couple weeks ago before the 1 year warranty ran out to address the noise and vibration issue at the helm. Well, their guys talked to the SC guys and apparently this is 'normal' and the boat was never dropped in the water to test. They mentioned that it is due to the heavy cavitation around the rudder and can be minimized by turning the wheel slightly so the wash only hits one side of the rudder. My prop doesn't have as much as a water mark on it and inquired if the pitch affects this to which they said "no". It's not the answer I was looking for, but, I will take it for now. I got the board rack swivel pins replaced so it wasn't a total loss taking it in.
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5

Had the same thing with my LSV. It always seemed to do it to me if the wheel/rudder was turned and you really went down hard on the throttle. My service guys basically said the same as yours. I started easing into the throttle and once I knew the rudder was perfectly straight then hammer down on it and it wouldn't rattle. My 21v has never done this odly enough.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV