Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When you pay a professional, you expect professional work. I'd be upset too OP... and the rest of you who have had issues.

My boat was only in my possession for a week before the dealer bent my wake plate...

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....13-Moomba-Mojo

It's still only "repaired"... I'm not happy with it but SC said it was documented if there were ever issues in the future
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Default Dealers messing up the boat while getting serviced!!

The first time I took my boat to our local dealer they waxed it before giving it back. Rinkers Boat World in Houston is by far the best inboard dealer in the area. Never hear anything good about anyone else, especially SMG formally known as Darryl Moore. They are the Axis Malibu dealer in the area and everyone complains about them! Makes the next boat purchase an easy decision!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I rarely need to have service done at the dealer, but I've always had great luck with my local SC dealer and then a Nautique dealer that I go to because I know them well. None of this would be acceptable, I actually can't believe some of the experiences you guys are having. I'd try to find an independent shop or repair guy (if you're out of warranty) that you trust from this point forward instead of going back to the dealer.
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV