Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can you handle the truth? Not every guy will take a yellow boat. But there are lots who will but it may take some time. On top of that your year has the ugliest graphic that Moomba ever made. Lots of folks simply remove it while others have replaced it with something else. For many of us that would be no big deal, not even an obstacle. But, others see it as an expense or it doesn't even occur to them that something can be done to change it.

Your picture above is blurry and a bit washed out. Not ideal for promoting the boat. Also, the link is broken and I couldn't even get E. TX Craigslist to come up. Might need to go with Onlyinboards.com

Best of luck. This is a nice boat at a fair price. May need to do a bit more to get your buyer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default 2003 Moomba Mobius LSV for sale

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Allright. Don't underestimate this guy. He's a Moombamaniac after all.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Can you handle the truth? Not every guy will take a yellow boat. But there are lots who will but it may take some time. On top of that your year has the ugliest graphic that Moomba ever made. Lots of folks simply remove it while others have replaced it with something else. For many of us that would be no big deal, not even an obstacle. But, others see it as an expense or it doesn't even occur to them that something can be done to change it.

Your picture above is blurry and a bit washed out. Not ideal for promoting the boat. Also, the link is broken and I couldn't even get E. TX Craigslist to come up. Might need to go with Onlyinboards.com

Best of luck. This is a nice boat at a fair price. May need to do a bit more to get your buyer.
    I would tend to agree. I'm not really in the market, but I like to look at V-drives and dream about how I could get into one from my DD. This boat is pretty cool, but I don't know if I could bring myself to do yellow. My wife calls it the color of axiety.

And the single axle trailer is a little bit of a turnoff.

But yeah, better pics always make a huge difference.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Ok all you yellow haters can SHUT IT!

Agreed on the graphics - make it naked (like this) or update it. Get the best pics you can and lots of them.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Craigslist link is working again. That's good.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I prefer Orange, but at least yellow isn't white or black

Sent from my fourth replacement Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 4...
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV