Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2003 Moomba Mobius LSV for sale

I have my 2003 Moomba Mobius LSV wakeboard boat for sale for $21,000. It has perfect pass, three ballasts, wakeplate, tower with boss double can speakers, aftermarket radio, and swim platform. It has an L shaped seating and looks great. It has the Chevy indmar 325 hp engine with 466 hours. I just ordered a brand new Westland sharkskin plus custom built cover (5 year warranty) that retails for $800 that comes with the boat. I just had it professionally detailed and ready for sale! The spots in the carpet are wet spots from it being cleaned and are not stains. I took the pictures right as soon as the detail was completed. Contact Jason at 903-235-2624 for more information or additional pictures.

I attempted to upload images, but my connection kept timing out. Here is the link to the craigslist post where the images can be seen:

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/boa/4028164480.html

LSV.jpg
    Last edited by kaneboats; 08-28-2013 at 09:20 AM.

I think there are a couple of folks looking for something like this. Nice boat! Good luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I am really needing to sell this boat. I have lowered it to a reduced price of $19,500. It's a great boat, but I just don't have the time to use it like I want to. If interested, please send a message or contact me by phone at 903-235-2624. Here is a link to the listing on onlyinboards for pictures and more information:

https://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=39774

Great price, even for late season!
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Bump... Boat is still available for sale

Default Re: 2003 Moomba Mobius LSV for sale

Quote Originally Posted by xillusivex87 View Post
    Bump... Boat is still available for sale
    Damn, how?!?

Sent from my fourth replacement Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 4...

Not really sure..lol. Had someone who was interested, but it fell through. It's a great boat. If anyone is interested, send me a pm or call Jason at 903-235-2624.

Default Re: 2003 Moomba Mobius LSV for sale

The season is over, there's probably other boats going cheaper it's a buyer market now. You should check around and see what others are listing them for (18?19?) Or wait till next year...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

There's really no season that's more over than here in Michigan...I would think the market is a little stronger in Texas in general, let alone this time of year. Here's the closest comp I could find in my entire usual search region (MI, OH, N. IN, N. IL):

http://flint.craigslist.org/boa/4048196509.html

I personally think your price is fine, don't give it away.

I know the season is coming to an end, and most of the lakes in the East Texas area here are extremely low. Even with that, I did most of my boat shopping in the winter and end of the season to get the best deal. The price I have it listed for seems very reasonable, and I thought would have attracted more buyers even in this time of the season.