Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink New mojo 2.5 2012

Hello fellow boaters,

Today our family took the plunge and we bought our new mojo. I have been researching wake board boats for two years now and for the investment I found that the moomba brand is the way to go. I will post some pics later. I am so excited that this forum exists and I hope to gain and share knowledge with my fellow boaters

Congrats and welcome to the family. As you've probably already seen there is a WEALTH of info here and several great guys to share stories, ideas, tips and tricks. Hope you get some time on the water before the season wraps up!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default New mojo 2.5 2012

Congrats and welcome to the Moomba family and forum!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default New mojo 2.5 2012

Congrats, you won't regret that decision!!

2013 Outback V
    2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Congrats and welcome the forum. Watch out...it's get addicting....lol. Looks like are in my area. Where did you get the boat?

Mark
    2002 Moomba Outback LSV

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the welcome. We bought our Mojo at Gillan Marine in Alton Bay NH. Overall, I was very happy with my experience there. I found them very laid back (no pressure) sales approach. Is there a Moomba dealer in CT?

Quote Originally Posted by Mfeeney View Post
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for the welcome. We bought our Mojo at Gillan Marine in Alton Bay NH. Overall, I was very happy with my experience there. I found them very laid back (no pressure) sales approach. Is there a Moomba dealer in CT?

A&S Boats in South Windsor is a Moomba/Supra dealer. They are great! My family has a house on Winnipesaukee in Meredith. I usually bring my boat up there a few weeks/weekends during the summer. Do you have a place up there? I love that lake!

Mark
    2002 Moomba Outback LSV

Hello again,

No we don't have a place in NH; however, when we take delivery of the Mojo in the spring we are going to spend a weekend up there and check out the lake. We live in Mashpee on Cape Cod. From my house, we are 2 minutes to the Mashpee Wakeby Pond boat ramp. Mashpee Wakeby is the second largest pond on the Cape. I'm looking forward to the spring when we get a weekend to break in the new boat on Winnipesaukee though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfeeney View Post
    Hello again,

No we don't have a place in NH; however, when we take delivery of the Mojo in the spring we are going to spend a weekend up there and check out the lake. We live in Mashpee on Cape Cod. From my house, we are 2 minutes to the Mashpee Wakeby Pond boat ramp. Mashpee Wakeby is the second largest pond on the Cape. I'm looking forward to the spring when we get a weekend to break in the new boat on Winnipesaukee though.
    Hit me up before you head up to Winnipesaukee next spring and maybe we can grab a beer when you are up there.
    2002 Moomba Outback LSV

Congrats on the new Mojo. Can't wait to see your pics.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!