Default Liquid Force Wakeboard

I was able to pick a Liquid Force Witness wakeboard at a very good price. I bought it for my son who is a beginner right now but progressing rapidly. It has a three stage hybrid rocker, winged shaped rail, double concave v tail, and warped long based side fins. I don't know what any of that means. He has a beginner board right now and will need a different board soon but how difficult will this board be for him to ride?

That's a great board, with the middle fun removed it can be a little loose on the water but I prefer it that way. He will most likely feel more comfortable with the fin at first but grow to like riding without it. Plenty of pros ride that board so he won't outgrow it either. I don't personally feel like beginners should worry about riding a pro model board, the way I look at it he will get used to whatever board he rides so might as well have one he can't outgrow.
    Last edited by bzubke1; 08-25-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

He had no idea he was getting it. I needed to replace a ski rope they had it on clearance for $139. I thought, even if it is a little to advanced right now he will grow into it.

That is a steal for that board.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV