Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exile Audio

Default Exile Audio

I keep hearing great things about Exile customer service. My question is, how the hell do you get a hold of these guys? I've called on several different occasions, and every single time, I have got the message "due to high call volume, we are on a call-back only basis, please leave your name and number."

I've left my number twice now and no call back. In fairness, the second time was only last Friday, so it hasn't been all that long. But I did call at like noon or so.... I just sold my old tower speakers Friday and was excited to order some XM-7's, but I wanted the black grilles, and had some additional questions, so I wanted to call rather than order online. I even said "I'd like to place an order!"

The first time I called was the day I received my ZLD. I was hooking it up, and the Power/ground/remote showed different in the instructions than what was printed on the ZLD. I was a little nervous. Obviously one of the two was wrong, and I wanted to talk to someone to verify. I called once that night and left my number, then called again the next day and got the same message (didn't leave my name that time). Then I just guessed which way to go and luckily it worked. I can't remember how long ago I ordered the ZLD, but I bet it's been close to a month. Still no call back to this day.

Can anyone reassure me? I LOVE what they are doing for this sport, and the ZLD has been awesome. I know a lot of you have bought A LOT of gear from them. Do you have a secret number or a direct email I can use?
    2019 Moomba Mojo

PM me your number and I'll pass it on to Brian @ Exile and I'm sure he'll call you ASAP.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Excellent. Thank you.
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Default Exile Audio

You can also reach Brian at [email protected]
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

plenty of guys on here, including me, have worked with brian..i know he just went to the texas jam and they have been getting hit with a lot of orders. like said above email him or shoot a message to mmandley, they are always working together.
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
    We closed the office Friday at noon for a company picnic. The office will reopen Monday 9am western time A d we can get you helped out. I just had a look at the office phone log and I see you vmail there at 1:12pm Friday. Sorry that you fell they the cracks.

We can help you promptly Monday.

I'd call you right now but I'm camping with the family 300 miles out in eastern Washinton. I've about 1 bar--- lets see if this msg will post.

-Brian

No problem. Like I said, I have heard tons of great things, and I love my ZLD. I'm not even worried about the call Friday. I was just frustrated because the last time I had a technical question and had the same result. Everything is all good. Looking forward to getting my new tower speakers!
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Ok... All set! New Exile gear is on the way, and Brian really took the time to answer all of my questions and make sure that I got the correct products for my needs.
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Default Exile Audio

Whoa... XM-9's with a Harpoon sub are absolutely silly loud and clear. Didn't get them on the lake today, but I will tomorrow. Neighbors might not like me right now. Hey, I had to test them, right!??
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Good for you, man. Love that Exile gear. Post up some pics when you feel it!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!