Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prop Dilemma

Default Prop Dilemma

I put the 1617 on last night. Went to our normal ramp to launch this morning and it was closed do to the level.

I'm on the water now, and the difference between this prop and the stock OJ are night & day. The whole ride is smoother. For whatever reason even the choppy lake isn't as bad either. Glad I made the switch.
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

this is why the terrorist gate us. can't decide on using a $600 prop that is already bought. God I love the USA!

Default Prop Dilemma

[QUOTE=mmandley;226773
    I am lucky as we have a couple excellent prop shops in town and i can get a 3 day turn around on my prop. I would like to have a spare and im thinking of buying another, just havnt bit the bullet, but as it gets closer and closer to my AZ Powell trip im thinking i should just do it. Really dont want to lose a prop and be done boating with a house boat LOL.[/QUOTE]

Mike when are you headed to Powell? Where are you going to be launching from? I think it is smart to have a spare down at Lake Powell.
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

I don't envy that drive from NW to AZ Powell, that will take a couple days! But it will be worth it. Hope the water dropping stabilizes. We will be going down the mid of September and definitely take a spare prop. Powell is the first place we lost one.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved