Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wax View Post
    I just ordered the small starter kit with all 4 products. Since it's coming in to winter, figured I'd try all 4 products to do the pre-winter cleaning and see how they do!

BTW the discount code worked.
    I'm tempted to try the interior cleaner, but since I clean mine each time we go out, all the other cleaning products i try don't seem to look different then what I currently use.

Now I do have a few spots on the insides of the center bow seat where water and Dirt got traped..Was thinking of trying perocide on that.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I'm tempted to try the interior cleaner, but since I clean mine each time we go out, all the other cleaning products i try don't seem to look different then what I currently use.

Now I do have a few spots on the insides of the center bow seat where water and Dirt got traped..Was thinking of trying perocide on that.
    I don't clean every time we go out, and when I do clean it's normally not pulling out every cushion...so I also have dirt between many of the seats that might be hard to get out.

What I've used in the past is Tilex for tough stains, dirt, and mildew on the seats (mostly between them), but I'm afraid to use it on the LSV as I fear it may have led to pre-mature cracking on my Supra's vinyl.
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

I just started using the Boat Bling products so I can't really speak to using it on stains, but I've always had great luck using Serious Marine Cleaner (from Yacht Brite I think) on spots, especially on vinyl.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

MALCO for the interior stubborn stains.
    Nuff said!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    MALCO for the interior stubborn stains.
    Nuff said!
    I use that too once a year, but I havnt seen it remove the stuff I have..maybe im using it wrong?
    [COLOR="#696969"]

maybe there is something it won't get but I haven't found it yet.
    I do use a soft bristle brush to get at the real stubborn stains or for a really deep clean.

And I know you know it already Mike but for anybody that hasn't used it make sure to follow up with a UV protectant like 303.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

i don't think malco is the cure all either 3 years ago i bought some and used it once a year to clean the seats before i conditioned and uv protected them but never had any stains on the boat. last summer after a long day on the lake i came home and was putting things away and and notice 3 different spots on the seats were red stains ...couldn't have been drinks cause beer was all that was drank other then water so maybe someones brand new shorts or towel bled onto the butt part of the seats. use malco and it cut the color to less noticable color more pinkish now but won't remove it completely. tried numerous times with no luck.
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post

And I know you know it already Mike but for anybody that hasn't used it make sure to follow up with a UV protectant like 303.
    Yup love me some 303, I use it each year on the interior, Bimini, boat cover, and now the Vette convertible top LOL. They need to start selling it by the gallon too LOL
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default 15% Discount on all BoatBling.net orders over $30 to Moomba forum members!

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Just ordered a Gal, 35 and some change, I have been using Babes on the Mojo and it worked great untill Powell. Powell has a lot of minerals and spoted the boat worse then I have ever seen on my boat.

Now that i spent 2 days, 5 buffing cloths, and 1/2 bottle of wax cleaner on the boat. I still need something to get in the tight areas, like the rear grab rail, along the sharp curves on the side rail.

Hopefully it will clean those areas, and if so awesome. If not, i will need to find a small buffer to work with...IDK lol
    Have you tried a vinegar and water mix? It will remove the wax too.

I have real trouble with hard water at some of the SoCal boating spots. Babe's won't touch the spots but Hot Sauce takes it off like it was never there. Hot Sauce is basically vinegar and a wax in one.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Default 15% Discount on all BoatBling.net orders over $30 to Moomba forum members!

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    Have you tried a vinegar and water mix? It will remove the wax too.

I have real trouble with hard water at some of the SoCal boating spots. Babe's won't touch the spots but Hot Sauce takes it off like it was never there. Hot Sauce is basically vinegar and a wax in one.
    Never mind if you were talking vinyl cleaners.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there