Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default 15% Discount on all BoatBling.net orders over $30 to Moomba forum members!

Hey everyone,

I just finished my first bottle of BoatBling Hot Sauce, and must say it is over and above the best spray wax / cleaner that I’ve found. I figured I’d share my good experience and reach out to the company to see if we could get a discount for forum members, and they were happy to oblige!

Use coupon code MOOMBA2013 to receive 15% off on your order over $30.
    www.BoatBling.net

Remember, I have a black boat, so wipedown procedures are very high on my list of boating priorities – the benefits I’ve found with HotSauce as compared to competitors;

• It is the best cleaner wax that I’ve found to remove dried water spots – spray on, wipe off. I found this to remove hard spots with no effort – Babes required a few passes for the same result
    • It is not a dust magnet - as noted by others, Performance Boat Candy is a great product, but it seems to attract dust – I found this especially true when towing. Yes, I’m a crazy person that will wipe down my boat both before and after I launch
    • It is a wax, so it protects the boat – I used to use diluted vinegar to remove water spots, then wax the boat, which was a long process. Having a cleaner and wax in one makes life better!

I haven’t tried their other products yet, but I am placing an order for one of everything

Note: I am not at all affiliated with BoatBling, I just found their Hot Sauce to be an excellent product and wanted to promote it to everyone!
    Last edited by ian ashton; 08-22-2013 at 12:05 PM.
    2013 Outback V

You must be pretty ...

I asked if there was still a Moomba forum discount a couple weeks ago. She gave me the wakeworld coupon code for .... what for it ... 10%!! I left 3 Mcdouble's on the table!

Kidding aside, I used the interior cleaner and conditioner last week and it worked great. I haven't tried the gel cleaner but the reviews I saw were positive.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Default 15% Discount on all BoatBling.net orders over $30 to Moomba forum members!

I use Hot Sauce and the two interior products and love them. Thumbs to from me too.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Default Re: 15% Discount on all BoatBling.net orders over $30 to Moomba forum members!

Could be my phone...but the code isnt working for my order.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I just tried as well -- the website doesn't give any error or say the code is invalid but it's also not applying the discount
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Hot Sauce rocks. Removes hard water spots without stripping the wax on my black sections.

BTW - black on the top deck + high temps/direct sunlight + hard water makes for a very tough mess to clean up (without Hot Sauce).

I had to switch from Babe's after I moved to SoCal where all the local water is hard. I
    never had issues with hard water in NC or the PNW.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Default Re: 15% Discount on all BoatBling.net orders over $30 to Moomba forum members!

Sorry about the code error! They are fixing it - Ill let you know when its live!
    2013 Outback V

Thanks. Got an order ready!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I'm waiting for Amazon to get the quickie & condition sauce back in stock. I've already ordered the vinyl & hot sauce, and its hard to beat the price & free shipping
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Bling it on.. the black boat needs some cleaning love BAD
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold