I am selling my Super Mable tube made by Sports Stuff. It is in excellent condition - no wear and tear or no holes - only used a handful of times. Can easily fit three riders and can be towed from front or back to change up the fun! See pics

Retails for $320 but selling it for $195 plus shipping from Dallas, TX

Please email me directly at [email protected] if you are interested as I don't check forum enough.

Sports Stuff Website: http://www.sportsstuff.com/dyn_prod.php?p=SPT53-2223

SUPER, NEW & IMPROVED MABLE!
The next generation Super Mable from Sportsstuff is here! Built for 1 to 3 riders, this new and improved classic towable will continue to impress you with a variety of different riding options. Featuring Dual Tow Points, you can go for a wild ride utilizing the comfy backrest or tow it the opposite direction for a chariot style blast on the water you’ll never forget. This action packed towable comes equipped with comfy EVA Foam Seating Pads and a magnitude of Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards to enable tons of different riding positions. Experience an exciting day of towable action on the Super Mable or put your feet up and relax using it as a deluxe lounge.

Features:

* Dual Tow Points: Front & Back
* New Air Cushioned Stabilizer Walls
* Unique Backrest/Front Riser Construction
* Multiple Riding Positions
* Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
* Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
* EVA Foam Pads
* Multiple Grab Handles with Knuckle Guards
* Speed Safety Valve