Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I will definitely ask for this upgrade in my next boat
    2011 Supra 21V
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax
    Wetsounds Icon8's

I have never had wear problems on my torsion suspension. Had to replace the axle because of the weldment letting go and.still no tire issues. I still have.the original tires. 8 years old. 815 hrs.on the boat so I trailer them hell out it. Fwiw.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

IMO the trailer suspension should be able to take anything the stock truck suspension should take. I never roll over curbs at speed, maybe crawl over them if I am turning in a tight spot and i dont think that should be enough to bend a trailing arm or spindle. they should easily be able to take a small to medium pothole at cruising speed without failing, hell that is just normal rode conditions. when I tow I CRAWL over speed bumps, like 2-3 mph...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD