Thread: Perfect Pass

Default Perfect Pass

I am having trouble with my perfect pass, I turn it on the screen lights up but doesnt show any lettering or numbers, just a blank screen. Is this just a wiring issue or am I just not turning it on?
    2008 Mobius LSV

Default Perfect Pass

I think others have had a similar problem. It sounds like a display problem- not sure if it can be fixed easily. The fact that the light comes on means you are getting power- maybe there is a separate connector for the screen data? You might poke your head back there and make sure the connectors are tight behind the pp display. There is also a module (under the dash, I believe) that you might check for tight connections. My pp display shows data regardless of whether it is on or off.

I would highly suggest calling perfect pass directly on Monday and see what they suggest. They are pretty helpful, I think.

I am sure other guys will pipe up with additional things to check...
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Mine does the same thing sporadically. I'm thinking it's a screen thing. Hasn't been bad lately so I'm just riding it out for now. Ofer 4th of July weekend it was barely usable, but I could still use the perfect pass and just listen for the beep!
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Thanks guys im new to the whole moomba thing and this is the only problem I have with the boat, which is not a huge deal for me, so far very happy with the boat.
    2008 Mobius LSV

Me too. I came from a Supra and I'm so impressed with this boat, even compared to the "big 3". The prices of boats are just insane, so for Moomba to make such a great product at the price I think it's awesome. I've been behind a lot of boats, and in all honesty the LSV is my favorite wake for both wakeboarding and surfing. Although I haven't ridden behind a 'bu with surf gate yet...
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV