Default Liquid Force Fish?

Is this a reasonable beginner board? None of my family surfs, but kids got their first taste of it on a friends boat and are hooked. Would a LF fish be a decent board to start on, then hold onto for other beginners as we progress to other boards? Anyone with experience with this board? Thanks!
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

That is the first board that I bought. I did exactly what you are thinking of doing. We all learned on it. It was an easy board to learn on and fun to ride. I still have it for others to learn on.
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Depending on how old your kids are they could out grow this board very quickly, I have a cwb tsunami and I have had to beginners get up and get the hang of just riding along with the rope on their first try. Just my thought but I think it all depends on how young the kids are.
    2008 Mobius LSV

I have a CWB ride and everybody rides it. Light, heavy, beginner, advanced. Seems like a great all-around board, and I've owned it for 7 years. I can't comment on a LF Fish since I'm not sure that was even the LF model my buddy used to have and I've ridden.
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

After riding my buddies, bought one this week. Easy to ride, great to learn on. Very stable compared to my phase 5. Plus the cost is pretty reasonable, 250 at my local lf dealer.