Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Replying to Topic 'Complete 1170lbs Pro X Ballast System'

Evan I take it back! Hopefully you guys have worked this all out!
    2005 Moomba Outback

Thx I did..i refunded his payment this a.m.

Yes they are...but I am going through ebay this time as it seems whenever I go around ebay I always have issues

Evan,

Do you REALLY want me to post the emails ?

It is amazing that I can send 5 emails over 2 weeks and all go unanswered, yet hours after I file a complaint with PayPal, you suddenly find the ability to return my $.

I gave you many chances to redeem yourself. I am a busy guy and understand things getting backlogged, but I was not about to let this go 30 days, I've done that before and PayPal said "sorry, too long". They have since increased their statute to 45 days.

My email address is working perfectly! Paypal, and the 3 auctions I have been involved in during this time period all seemed to get email to me, yet yours seems to not have ??? I am also PayPal verified and have a business account in good standing with them for a number of years.

I am in the business of receiving packages DAILY. My UPS, Fed Ex Ground, and DHL delivery guys and my Fed Ex Express Delivery girl (hot) all know me by name. EVERY package sent from Florida to Florida arrives in 1 business day, no matter the carrier. If you sent by mail (for god knows what reason) it would be here in 2.

Strange that at no time did you EVER offer a tracking number, or give me an exact date of shipping. At no time did you simply reply to a WORKING email message that got to you on all our correspondance before the payment. You did not even add a message to the returned funds, nor have you appologized for the situation yet. Real men do things differently.

Deadbeats are deadbeats, plain and simple. I'm sure you are a lovely guy normally, and your friends love hanging out with you and enjoying all your cool stuff, but with as many complaints as you have had over the years, it is hard to belive that you are completly pure in this transction. It just stinks too much. Also note, I did NOT google you prior to the transaction, so I did go into this with good faith. Had I known you were in Delray, I would have had my father or best friend take you cash and pick up the bags and pumps in person, they live 3 minutes from you.

The PayPal return WAS initiated and I absolutly planned on posting ONCE IT WAS CLEARED. This takes paypal up to 48 hours.

Thank-you to EVERYONE who sent me information and support.

-Joe

After closer inspection, Do those Tsunami pumps have adaptors that would enable them to fit the old Waterbed fittings? Like ones that would be on older fat sacks? If so i'll be looking into them one ebay, posssible.

Atta boy Joe....

They prolly make some type of connection like that, but the pro x have a very nice connector which is easy t use and wont leak

Yeah, just like the waterbed fittings. Overall, I'm happy with the setup. The only time we use them is when we don't have a lot of ppl in the boat. When we do sack up, there is usually just 2-4 of us.
    B
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

I received a full refund from paypal today. It looks like Evan has sold the package and his boat on eBay. I wish him and the new owners well. I wish this had gone better, as I still am looking for ballast, and that package would have fit my boat perfectly.
    However in my position, I believe most people would have acted similarly

-Joe

Ed, Sorry to pull this post up. But funny as crap.

When I saw Smartz post yesterday or the day before, I went looking for this but could not find it. After I saw your post I had to look again and GUESS WHAT!!!!