Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any interest in a group buy on the SeaDek pad on the engine walkover??

I reached out to SeaDek inquiring on the pad that Ian got and installed on his 2013 OBV (see pics below). They want $150 as a custom cutout which I thought was a bit steep, but they tell me we can get it for $85 + shipping if we get 5 or more buyers. The only caveat is that they all have to be the same color combo -- I was going to opt for the Gray / Black combo to match the pad on the swim platform, but I would be open to other ideas.

I know the pad will fit at least the 2013 OBV (because that is what Ian has), but not sure about other models. I have also attached the exact specs (see attached PDF) on the size so others can determine if it will also fit other Moomba models.

If you would like to look at all the colors, other info on the product, etc., see their website at seadek.com.

Let me know if others are interested.

pad.jpgpad installed.jpg
    Z102372-PV.pdf
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

I need one but it has to be a custom size.
    -Jake

I believe the walkthrough is specific to the 2013 OBV.

I absolutely love having this on the boat, saves the fiberglass and is waaaaayyyy cooler (temperature) than the black fiberglass!
    2013 Outback V

Default Re: Any interest in a group buy on the SeaDek pad on the engine walkover??

I am in. I have not ordered mine yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Skippydo

2013 Moomba Outback V

Also, not sure if joe quoted for both pieces, or just the main. Probably worth asking!
    2013 Outback V

It seems it contains both pieces, as that's what shows in the specs in the PDF.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

Got to have both pieces. Two weekends ago I was at the dealer and one of the gents stepped on the angled section and down he came. Standing and falling to the floor is a ways to fall on a trailered boat. I know we are not even standing on ours due to past falls.
    Skippydo

2013 Moomba Outback V

I confirmed with the vendor that the price quoted does include the smaller second piece. I asked him about possibly making the pad one big piece and he did not advise that based on some possible adhesion issues.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

Got three takers but need 2 more to get the deal -- any other OBV owners out there interested??
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

Quote Originally Posted by skippydo View Post
    Got to have both pieces. Two weekends ago I was at the dealer and one of the gents stepped on the angled section and down he came. Standing and falling to the floor is a ways to fall on a trailered boat. I know we are not even standing on ours due to past falls.
    skippydo -- sent you PM with details for the buy, please take a look and respond as soon as you can......thanks
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate