Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    nope, have to drill just one hole, another reason why I put mine where I did, didn't want to make Swiss cheese of the tower
    Did you run your wires yourself,if so how hard was it. Ive been told it can be a PITA
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    Did you run your wires yourself,if so how hard was it. Ive been told it can be a PITA

wires were very easy to run, much easier than running the wires in the 08. there is a hole in the base and with the tower folded down the wires just slide threw the tube easily. drill a 1/2" hole for the speaker, then use a coat hanger bent as a pick to pluck the wire. what kind of tower speakers ?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    wires were very easy to run, much easier than running the wires in the 08. there is a hole in the base and with the tower folded down the wires just slide threw the tube easily. drill a 1/2" hole for the speaker, then use a coat hanger bent as a pick to pluck the wire. what kind of tower speakers ?
    Not sure on speakers yet,trying to get all the other mods done first, inside LEDs done getting ready to order some transom leds off of ebay,and hoping to have the moomba flow installed as soon as their first one comes in, then I will see what I can afford for speakers
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

You might want to ask your local stereo that has experience with towers how much they would charge to run. Earmark in Dallas charged me $150 to run the wires a couple years ago. I was going to attempt it myself but thought spending the $150 would be much easier than the headache of attempting to drill into the tower and fishing wires through it.
    2009 LSV Liquid Force Edition
    - Gravity III - Upgraded 900lb rear locker
    - Z5 Rack
    - ACME 1847
    - Polk MM6501UM - Kicker IX500.4
    - Kicker CompVX 12" - Kicker IX1000.1
    - Pair Wetsounds Rev 10s - JL Audio HD750/1
    - RGB LEDs