so true!!!!
    2002 moomba möbius lsv
    exiled
    2 30.2 amplifiers
    1 javelin
    4 xm9's
    6 sx65m's
    1 xi12d

Dang it I posted this on the wrong thread. One should not post when they are tired and do not know what thread they are in. All these photos and everyone getting together looks like a blast. it would be a lot of fun to be able to join such a huge tie up.

my Post from the other Texas thread.

"WOW that looks like a blast. Makes me want to move to Texas. Then I remember that it is 110 outside with 120% humidity and no mountains. Next year I might join in with the rest of the PNW group to come out for some Texas fun. "
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

MAN.
    Now i really regret not being there!
    Made the call to do what was right for family commitments.. and work commitments were making it challenging as well.. would have been tough to skip out of a day+ of work.
    My compliments to David/Cody and everyone else who worked to put that on.. Top notch event as a previous attendee and as someone looking at the pics.
    For a volunteer run event, that is awesome.. But thanks also to all the sponsors.. I dont think everyone understands the "relationship" of everyone who visits the forum regularly and participates.. i found it cool last year to meet faces to usernames. I'll do what I can to attend next year for sure!
    I got a feeling i'll drag ole WOLFEMAN back too..

I am disappointed however to not see any replacement stories for ole blue?? no new Stories?>? HAHA
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

yes there was replacement and stories

desktop for dusty

Default Re: 2013 Texas Jam Photos

Thanks Corey! Awesome!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Default 2013 Texas Jam Photos

Heck. While the pic was loading I thought Dusty was going to be part of the story
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I'm with you Brad - tough call for sure, but gotta do whatcha gotta do. An even harder decision for me since I made it to last year's Jam & knew what a great time we'd be missing. Thanks again (even if in absentia) to all that worked so hard to pull it off. Oh well, there's always next year...
    89 Supra Saltare Restoration Project

Default 2013 Texas Jam Photos

Quote Originally Posted by sybrmike View Post
    I'm with you Brad - tough call for sure, but gotta do whatcha gotta do. An even harder decision for me since I made it to last year's Jam & knew what a great time we'd be missing. Thanks again (even if in absentia) to all that worked so hard to pull it off. Oh well, there's always next year...
    Brad was there for last years jam too!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Here is a video one of our attendees put together of the weekend! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BysgVTduEmI
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD