Default 2005 Moomba Mobius LS 500 Hours Great Shape!! 27k OBRO Maryville, TN

Up for sale is a 2005 Moomba Mobius LS Wakeboard / Ski Boat. It has 500 hours on it which overall is not too bad for a 2005 model boat. Its been used by me for the last two seasons and some of those hours are just idling before I upgraded batteries. The exterior is in overall perfect shape and the gel-coat is very shiny all around and underneath as well. The interior is in perfect shape with no rips or tears in the vinyl. It has the factory gravity games ballast system with a bag in the front and a tank in the rear. It also has perfect pass factory installed along with the Indmar Assault engine.

I have added interior red and white LEDs throughout the boat along with LED navigation lights and LED backlighting for the gauges. It also has genuine etched Moomba pop-up cleats. I also added a deep finder and 10 new Polk Audio speakers. 6 speakers are in the boat and 4 are on the tower in Aerial wakeboard cannons. The boat has a Kenwood CD/MP3/IPod compatible player with a transom remote and a JL Audio amp to run the Polk component speakers along with a Phoenix Gold Amp for the JL Audio 10'' subwoofer under the driver side dash. Windows are tinted 20% and I recently added a new pad to the swim platform. I also replaced the battery this season and added an additional battery with battery switch. The trailer has a swing-away tongue and all LEDs lights and boat buddy rear transom straps also I installed new rubber matting.

Features:

Indmar Assault 325HP EFI Engine
    Factory Ballasts
    Factory Perfect Pass
    Kenwood MP3/CD/Ipod Player
    Kenwood Transom Remote
    Red / White LED Accent Lighting
    (10) Polk Marine Speakers
    New Battery
    Additional Battery
    Battery Switch
    Pop-Up Moomba Cleats
    Aerial Wakeboard Tower Cannons
    Depth Finder
    Board Rack
    New Swim Platform Mat
    JL Audio Sub
    JL Audio Amp
    Phoenix Gold Amp
    LED Lighting
    20% Window Tint
    Stainless Steel Cupholders
    New Trailer Matting
    LED Trailer Lighting
    Swing-Away Tounge
    Boat-Buddies Transom Straps

Overall the boat is in great shape the carpet does not look bad and it has no mechanical problems what so ever. All maintence has been kept up including a fresh oil change and the boat does awesome on the water with no problems, sound system rocks. I'm just wanting to upgrade to a bigger boat is the only reason why I'm selling it. Boat is priced very close to NADA without the $4,500 in upgrades that I have added so I am pretty firm on the price with maybe a little room so please no crazy unreasonable offers.

Please contact Matt at (865) 254-5611 or [email protected] for more information and for any questions. I can send more pics upon request as well. Texts preferred during the day. PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!! I do not want to trade anything unless it is for a nicer boat and maybe some extra cash if someone is looking to downgrade. I'm looking to upgrade boats is the only reason I want to sell.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Slik Skipy
    05 Mobius LS - Kenwood 440U - 107 Transom - JL Audio M6600 - (10) Polk DB651 - Phoenix Gold Octane 800W - JL Audio W6V3