Default Customer Appreciation Sale on LED Rings, Underwater LED's and Halogen Light Bars

Customer Appreciation Sale on LED Rings, Underwater LED's and Halogen Light Bars

All of these prices have been slashed, some by more than 50%, but for all forum members Earmark is extending the forum discount coupon in addition to the sale prices! As always, Earmark offers forum members a discount on virtually everything on our online store and support after the sale, so if you don’t know the forum discount code just ask and we’ll get you taken care of. These sale prices are limited to stock on hand, first come first serve.

LED RINGS starting at $34.99 each before forum discount!

LED light rings for most every speaker. Fabricated on a CNC (no nasty router marks) in the USA from 1/2" domestic acrylic (not the cheap Chinese import acrylic that yellows), frosted edges for the best diffused glow effect, 18 super bright LED's per foot of LED strip. Available in 5 colors or RGB (most styles). Includes detailed installation instructions.

http://store.earmarkcaraudio.com/Xca...cat=265&page=1

UNDERWATER LED’s starting at $74.99 each before forum discount!

Highly Polished Stainless Steel resists corrosion. Available in multiple colors in 2 sizes.

http://store.earmarkcaraudio.com/Xcart/home.php?cat=264

Halogen Tower Light Bars starting at $139.99 each before forum discount!

Available in a wide variety of sizes and finishes, from 3 lights to 7 lights per bar, with lights facing 1 or 2 directions. Custom application light bars available.

http://store.earmarkcaraudio.com/Xcart/home.php?cat=333

Odin
    Earmark Marine

Could you shoot me a PM?

I didn't see what I am looking for (might not be there)
    • RGB LED ring for the 12" JL W6
    • 2 Underwater RGB LEDs for my transom - what is the difference between all those lights?

Also, I currently am running my in-boat and tower RGBs off the WS controller, will the transom lights work with that controller or do I need to get something else to have them all work in unison?
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
    Could you shoot me a PM?

I didn't see what I am looking for (might not be there)
    • RGB LED ring for the 12" JL W6
    • 2 Underwater RGB LEDs for my transom - what is the difference between all those lights?

Also, I currently am running my in-boat and tower RGBs off the WS controller, will the transom lights work with that controller or do I need to get something else to have them all work in unison?

PM sent

Odin
    Earmark Marine

How long is the discount available

I don't see which ones are comaptible with my roswell speakers either
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold