We have a 2011 Moomba Mobius XLV with ~120 hours on it. The boat has been running perfect until yesterday. I don't know if this is coincidence or not, but when my son was emptying one of the ballast bags, the fitting came loose so instead of pumping the water out of the boat, the water went into the hull. Not realizing this, he drove the boat home (not far) and as he got close to the lift at our place, the motor starting running rough.

So tonight I pulled all the plugs, and on each side, the front two (nearest the transom) were perfect. However, the back two were wet, and not with fuel. I dis-connected the coil and turned the motor over and particularly out of the third cylender on EACH side, a bunch of what appears to be water pumped out. The last cylinder was not as bad.

We dried off the plugs, fired the motor up, and everything seemed to run pretty well. However, the check engine light was on, and as we got back to the lift, the motor started running rough again. Pulled the plugs, same thing....

My initial thought was that we either cracked a block, cylinder head, or blew a head gasket. However, it just seemed strange that it would affect the SAME cylinder on EACH side of the motor?

Next step is to take it into the dealer and prep the checkbook for a very big bill. However, I thought I'd reach out and see if anyone has heard of anything similar with Indmar motors? Bad timing, we're in the NW and we're going to miss the best month of the year!

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Scott