Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Givin a shout out to ATL Marine and Wolfeman - Great Customer Service!

Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Drew and Cynde at ATL Marine. You know what customer service is all about.

Was having a hell of a time finding the right hinges for my rear compartments after the 1 to 3 piece sun deck upgrade. After 2 calls and 2 emails to AWS my local dealer they finally got back to me after 2 days with a price quote. Said it would take 1 to 1.5 weeks for the hinges - unacceptable. After a couple more calls and emails asking about expedited shipping they left me a message saying they went ahead and ordered them for me. No sense of urgency, no questions answered about expedited shipping. Basically nothing - making it more phone/email tag back and forth for what another day or two? No thank you.

Drew put me in touch with Cynde at ATL Marine so I dropped her both an email and a call. Within 2 hours I had a call back, she had already confirmed the hinges were in stock and ready, the order was also already written, just waiting to confirm with me how quickly I wanted the hinges shipped as they would be coming directly to me from SC so there would be no delay. Boom - done. Hinges arrived 2 days later and are installed - ready for the weekend and vacation.

Now that's more like it! Thank you for all you do.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

well done.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Great to hear.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Good for the ATL, not so good for AWS if they were shipped direct from SC
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Re: Givin a shout out to ATL Marine and Wolfeman - Great Customer Service!

I've always been a huge fan of AWS, but in the last couple years their reputation has declined. The last couple times I personally dealt with them it has ended with me less than satisfied.
    Hoping things turn around with the new service manager but it doesn't sound like that's the case.
    Too bad really... so much potential.

PWI as usual...

Default Re: Givin a shout out to ATL Marine and Wolfeman - Great Customer Service!

Glad ATL was able to take care of you so quickly.

PWI as usual...

That is Great! It just goes to show you that there really is a huge difference in the dealers across the country. If all the SC dealers were like ATL Marine then SC would be grabbing up a lot bigger market share in my opinion. They have a good product and Great Dealers would help them eat up the competition.

As it is in my area - NO THANKS. Quit dealing with them a few years back. Anything I need I will call ATL Marine. Sad really that I have to call the east coast to be taken care of!!

When my next boat purchase is done it is going to be with a dealer that understands customer service.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Drew and Cynde at ATL Marine. You know what customer service is all about...
    Hey Berg, how about posting a link to their site. I did a search and I think I hit the right one, but...
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

I bought my new 2013 Mobius LSV from Atlanta Marine - second boat I have purchased from them!!! They are great to work with, no pressure, the service department is first class, and these are the reasons I keep going back to them! The web page is: www.atlantamarine.com
    rileyk
    2013 Mobius LSV
    Exile XM 9 tower speakers

I drove from Dallas, Tx to Atlanta Marine for my boat, great folks there.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold