Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i added the braces to mine, worth it or not i dont know, i did right when i put in the 1100. was simple and not to much $, so I figured why not
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I haven't seen a need yet to reinforce for my 1100. I've seen a lot of guys reinforcing, but I haven't yet seen somebody post pics of damage due to not reinforcing. I went 1100 on left, 650 on right, only because I did a trade deal with my stock bags on this forum for the 650. I rarely have anybody surfing goofy.

+1 on the bow sack for wakeboarding at least, when I filled the 650 and the 1100 to be about equal for wakeboarding, the boat struggled to plane. Without the bow sack, about 400 in each rear locker for wakeboarding is probably right. I personally think the surf wake is excellent with just the 1100 on left and the stock 400 up front, but I may add the bow sack eventually since a lot of people on here says it makes the surf wake even that much better.
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

I know old thread, but I'd like to rescind my statements....found this thread just to support the need for reinforcing the divider. Over time, it has caused my divider to bow and ripped the hinges right out of the floor. I will absolutely be reinforcing it over the winter.

Sent from my fourth replacement Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 4...
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV