Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Another shout-out for Exile..mid summer makeover is complete!

It's my turn to sing Brian and Exile some praises!

I can't give Brian enough credit on this one. I've changed from the Hybrid over to 6 xm9's powered by the brand new Exile xm30.2 amps. These new amps are bad to the bone! The 30.2 is a Class D, CEA - 2006 Compliant, have a tiny footprint, and each comes with a birth Certificate certifying power ratings! I have 2 powering the tower and the 9's scream! This was a huge step for Exile, these two amps replaced the 2 Harpoons I had powering the Hybrid setup.

My makeover started when I found a crack in the front crossbar weld on my tower. I had to gut the tower completely for the machine shop to re-weld the aluminum. I had been wanting to PC the tower white since the day I bought the boat but never messes with it....now was the time. The machine shop did a great job on the repair weld, and they filled in all of the old holes from the Hybrid setup, but I knew I would regret if I didn't take the chance while it was off and get it PC'd. So a week later, tower is repaired, freshly white, and I have this stack of new Exile gear ready to be installed. It just made zero sense to me to hand those black speakers on my white tower...so out came the sand paper and tape...and a few days later I have 6 xm9's hanging anywhere I could find a place so they could cure for a few days.

We had an incident with one of the speakers on the first outing, which was a Wednesday. I called Brian from the cabin that night and let him know what the deal was and the next Wednesday a replacement showed up prior to me sending anything back...you just can not beat service like that!

We pounded the system for about 4 solid hours at the beach yesterday and the little 30.2s did not disappoint one bit! Brian and I have talked a little about a few more changes as things develop, but for now..here she is!

Any of you planning on coming to the Texas jam feel free to come hear for yourselves, I don't see how you can be disappointed!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

2 more shots

2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I know I'm looking forward to seeing this setup with both my eyes & ears on Friday.
    Matt
    2012 LSV

that a sick set up Dusty.
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

That's a great setup! Love the look of the white tower and white speakers too.

Dusty, great upgrade and thumbs up to exile for the quick turn around, ? Why change out the harpoons o the new xm 30.2. And what did you do with the old stuff.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

WOW! LOVE the white tower and white XM9s!
    I'd get thrown off my lake with that set up!! Lake PoPo (aka Barney..aka johnny law.. aka randy in a bass boat with stupid flashing blue LED) gives me crap about wake, surfing, etc.. all i need is him working me over for loud stereo too!!

Great service from Exile again!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

That white tower looks sick, would match my supra very well . I'm liking those XM9's also, quite the setup.
    2011 Supra 21V
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax
    Wetsounds Icon8's

nice nice nice

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Wow! That is just crazy sick and arctic. Love it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!