Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Aug Pic thread

What is a dropbox?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

It's an app that allows you to store files/photos and share. It syncs to all your devices do you have access to your acct from anywhere in the world

sent from Apple's competitor via tapatalk 4
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

E puts his music in iT....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Aug Pic thread

www.dropbox.com. It's free. Great way to share large files
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Couple pictures from the last couple weekends here in Ohio on the all mighty Ohio River!

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPG
    1998 Outback

Default Re: Aug Pic thread

Sacked out to surf.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Default Re: Aug Pic thread

Waiting for friends.
    Second time riding the lake wakes moomba board. Video to follow shortly.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

Annual Prineville Reservoir trip

Love walking out the front door and being just steps away from the water

Morning glass
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Best SUP dismount I've ever seen...

Not bad considering the one in the middle just had brain surgery about a month ago... I was nervous as hell letting him ride back there but his mom was ok with it.

Me, uh, yea....

Been friends with this guy for close to 30 years!

Things changed pretty quickly on Sunday though when this came rolling in...

We went from sorta calm to steady 30-40mph winds within just a few minutes. Started grabbing what we could and stowing it away. I was helping a friend take down their popup trailer when we got blasted with 70-80mph gusts. The awning on the trailer right next door to us completely ripped off, went cart wheeling over the trailer and landed out in the road. Our popup shelters on the beach took off, chairs, floaties, everything was flying. One of our tents laid flat on the ground, my cabin tent was being held by 4 guys but it started to lift off so they let it go and it folded flat.

The awning on my motorhome let go on one side and flipped up onto the roof. It was bad and getting worse. Looked back to the water and my boat and my buddy's Bu were both sideways in the now huge swells and about to get tossed on the beach. We both took off running with a few others following. My anchor buddy was completely maxed out and started to let go. Only way I could get the boat off the beach was backward and as soon as we fought it out far enough for the prop to clear I jumped in, fired it up and floored it in reverse - into the waves and taking them up over the engine cover. Got out far enough to spin around and was taking 5-6ft swells over the side and over the bow. Was getting a little hairy with a few inches of water on the floor and under all the seats and emergency bilge running.

My buddy got his boat off the beach and we both hauled ass to the marina while the hail and thunder and lightning started up on us, flew right through the no wake zone into the opening of the log raft barrier. The owner was out checking his docks and although we didn't have any slips reserved he was flagging us down to come in for cover.

Talk about some scary chit... Got in and tied up. The bilge ran for a solid 10 minutes. Everything was completely soaked. And I am SO GLAD I didn't leave my ballast full while it had been sitting since we had done that earlier in the trip a few times.

It finally started dying down after that so we could survey the damage. Lost an awning, couple popups, chairs, lots of floaties, 2 tents although I may be able to find parts.

We were talking about how wild it would have been if someone had the GoPro and just let it run during the whole thing...

Then an hour later the sun breaks through and it's like a pond again. So with zero dry towels we grabbed a few more beers and went out riding again.

Sheriff cruising by - checking on the aftermath.