Default Auto flow surf system

Has anyone been able to experience the new auto flow surf system yet? We are in the process of purchasing a new mondo and would like the new flow surf system, however there are a lot of 2015's still with the manual surf system. I am wondering should we be looking at the auto flow or stick with the proven manual surf tabs?
    I have read the manual tabs may help shape the surf better? but it would be nice not to have to be manually adjusting the tabs. Thanks for any input here.

Tomorrow, I'll pick up our 15 MOJO with the auto flow surf system. The boat will also have 1,100's in the rear lockers vs the stock sacs.
    Assuming the weather cooperates, I'll post some pics. For what it's worth, I had the same question prior to ordering our boat. The primary reasons I went with the auto flow vs manual were the boat show incentives and resell. If you order the 15 MOJO within several days of your local boat show, the auto surf is added at no cost. As respects to resell, auto surf is rapidly becoming the standard. A few years from now, that could make a difference should you decide to sell the boat.
    Paul
    2015 Mojo, Surf Edition
    Lake Texoma

I have a 15' Mondo & when I bought it they had the manual flow on it. I had them out on the auto flow for the boat show incentive.

I can't tell a difference in the wave compared to each other. Granted I never surfed the manual flow. I did upgrade my sacs to 900s in the rear & upgraded 750 in bow. Going to add a 350 under port bench seat as well.
    I really like the auto flow. Works great (until it doesn't work at all & then I might be pretty mad haha)
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

I would worry about resale with the manual flow on a 2015. The gave away the auto flow to all boat show boats. There isn't much cost difference(like $500) so its really a no brainer. Our dealer said literally no one has ordered the manual since auto flow was released. I would think resale is going to reflect that.

$500 bucks over the life of a boat is nothing. The hassle of having to get up, crawl to the platform, dip my hand in the water twice(we surf ice out to freeze up) and then return to my seat EVERYTIME I want to switch surfers vs. flipping a switch…..NO WAY!!
    1998 MC Maristar 225VRS(for sale)
    2014 Tige RZR-sold
    2013 Tige RZR-sold

Default Auto flow surf system

Quote Originally Posted by boardman74 View Post
    The hassle of having to get up, crawl to the platform, dip my hand in the water twice(we surf ice out to freeze up) and then return to my seat EVERYTIME I want to switch surfers vs. flipping a switch…..NO WAY!!
    I don't quite get this. The manual flow is very easy to let the rider set. I never touched it after showing the girls how it worked.

Its the idea that someone has to do it. I have younger kids and we ride with people who aren't going to know how to do it. To me for $500 its a no brainer and lets face it people are lazy. Flip a switch or have to go do it manually…I can tell you from selling boats which people are going to choose. There is a reason this is the only manual system on the market OEM. If customers wanted a $500 cheaper manual option manufacturers would be offering it.

If I was betting I'd say you will see the manual flow go away soon. Thats just my opinion.
    1998 MC Maristar 225VRS(for sale)
    2014 Tige RZR-sold
    2013 Tige RZR-sold